Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Critical Relection B

Technology has been a huge help when it comes to research but I didn't like the lack of interaction with the class. Technology is what our generation is known for, we always have cell phones, iPods, Laptops and so much more with us; sometimes it is nice to actually interact with someone face to face. Such as have a presentation where information is sure to be shared with everyone and there is even an opportunity for questions and answers. Even though there is the option to comment on other peoples blogs it doesn't mean that peoples questions will be answered. I did learn a lot from peoples blogs while reading but figuring out what to comment on was very difficult. I find it difficult to write information down on paper I much prefer sharing it verbally to a group of people. I felt like my transfer of information through text may have been diluted because I have trouble putting my ideas into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment